To specify the version of WSs to use or the format in which we want the response, we must send the header Accept :
version: optional. Allowed values are:
- management: v1.0.0, v1.0.1. If no value is specified, last version will be used.
- training: v1, v2. If no value is specified, last version will be used.
format: optional. Allowed values are json, plain and xml. If no value is specified, json will be used.
* This header has no effect if the section is social.
* This header has no effect if the section is management (always uses last version and json).
To specify the authorization of the WS, we must send the header X-Cloud-Auth-Token. The value of this header can be obtained in learningCloud ('Your account').
We must send the header header X-Cloud-Synchronization to specify the timing of the WS. The allowable values are:
- synchronous: synchronous from the WS version. When a call to a WS of Cloud with this type is made, calls to other platforms (Central, Social, etc) that makes the web service run as synchronous. I.e., waiting for each of these calls end to return the result of the service call. Thus, calls to this type of service are, as a general rule, slower to type asynchronous but we make sure that the changes have spread to the rest of the platforms. In the event that an error occurs in any of the calls to the platforms, is you will inform us in response.
- asynchronous: asynchronous version of the WS. When a call to a WS of Cloud with this type is made, each call to other platforms that service, generates a message in a queue that will be processed asynchronously. It is not expected to get reply from the WS of other platforms which, as a general rule, such calls are less than those of type synchronous response time. However, not sure what changes have also propagated in other platforms once we get the response of completion of the service. Therefore we will not know immediately if operations are performed successfully, or an error occurs.
If no value is specified is used asynchronous.
Customer support service by UserEcho