NetexCloud administrator can set policy passwords you want to use. To do this, you need to access to the Configuration section, and then to the Advanced Settings tab.
You can activate the following rules:
- Minimum number of characters in the password ( must be greater than zero )
- Minimum number of uppercase characters.
- Minimum number of lowercase characters.
- Minimum number of special characters. For example, ! & $ % / () _ # + '.
- Minimum number of digits.
- Minimum number of digits or special characters in the first characters.
- Do not use common or easy to guess words.
- Password different from the previous one.
- Enable CAPTCHA after a number of failed login attempts.
- Password expiration.
In the case of password expiration, when this policy is active, if a user attempts to log in and the password is expired, the user will be redirected to a password change page. The page will inform that the password has expired and a password change is mandatory.
- Support to Cloud Mobile for user authentication.
- Web Services to provide the list of courses linked to communities.
- Web Services reporting if Netex Cloud has Social integrated.
- SAML authentication type custom client from Cloud Mobile.
- Improved integration between courses and Your community:
-Unlink the community.
-Linking course with an existing community
Customer support service by UserEcho