Pages, sections, and popups
Berlin template offers:
- Content pages, a concept quite similar to sections inside a unit.
- Sections. Located within pages, sections are subsections are used to organise contents graphically. Sections are just a visual resource to display contents within a page.
- Pop-ups or pop-up windows.
We should consider the following aspects:
- There are two types of pages: Cover and Content page
- A page must always contain at least one section.
- All components must always be added inside a section.
This example shows two pages: the first one has a cover screen, and the second one has one single page where we can scroll up and down vertically.
Activities are elements that can be added inside “Activity blocks” (See here).
These are the type of activities available: