We can choose two types of navigation to study contents inside a unit:
- Free navigation: Students can access any page and/or screen.
- Sequential navigation: Students navigate unit contents in order, and sections are unlocked once previous sections have been viewed.
1. Access the "Properties" project and enter the "Navigation" tab.
2. Select "Free" or "Sequential" navigation.
3. If you select "Sequential" navigation, you can also mark "Requires achieving objectives to unlock new content". If there are preset goals to pass the unit (See here), Next button will not be enabled until these goals are achieved (screen by screen). So, this way we will make sure users achieve all preset goals.
4. Click on "Save" changes.
Customer support service by UserEcho