In units of authorship will be very common that we may need to add resources to complete the content (images, videos, audio files...).
To add and manage a unit of authoring resources we must double click on the drive, which leads to the main panel. From here, click on 'Resources'.
In the area of resource management you can:
- Add images. Simply drag images from your PC. You can also add images pressed on this area.
- Sort and filter the resource by name or by type.
- Find resources by name or extension.
- See the resources list or grid mode.
- By clicking on the main resource folder options menu, you can Add subfolders to better organize the resources of the unit.
- By clicking on the menu of options of each resource, we can:
- Rename the resource. Remember: In the name of the files that go to resources they should not have spaces in white, or shift, or tildes, or special characters (n, $,...) Some browsers do not behave correctly when the file name contains any of these items.
- Delete the resource.
- Duplicate resource
- Download the resource.
Customer support service by UserEcho