An authoring unit is a unit that can be created using the contentCloud editor.
To create an authoring unit it's necessary to have an "Author" role. The steps to create it are:
- Into a project.
- Press the button.
- Select the option "Create authoring unit".
Now, it is necessary to select the template that you want to use. There it is, the panel right side, shows a brief description of the chosen template and their technical specifications.
After choosing the template, press 'NEXT'.
Then, you must:
- Select an image representative of the unit (optional). To add it, press the blue button on the side. It will lead us to a screen in which you can use pre-configured images of a gallery or use own images, uploading them from your PC.
- Indicate the name of the unit.
- Define your language by default. The chosen language sets the language of the template elements (keypads, menus and options of forward and reverse name...).
- Add tags (optional). The labels will enable us to find and locate the units more easily. To add a label we must write the text and press the ENTER key.
After indicate these data, we can strike, in the upper area of the screen:
- Save. Create the drive leads to your properties panel.
- Save and go authoring. Create the unit and allows us to directly access the editor contentCloud.
Customer support service by UserEcho