contentCloud | View projects
contentCloud main view
When entering contentCloud we access the main project view, where we will see the projects to which we have access.
In this view we have:
- Access to the list of projects
- Access to the list of all units created in contentCloud.
- Access to the list of all publications made in contentCloud. (See here for more information)
- List of users who have roles and/or permissions in contentCloud(solo available to administrators)
- Access to instance reports. (See here for more information)
- Search engine. (See here for more information)
- Archived projects. (See here for more information)
- Configuration of contentCloud.
- Notifications. It will allow you to view the relevant notifications, for example, published units. More info.
- User management. It allows you to modify your personal data, access notices, the user manual and other options.
- Sort projects by name.
- View in list mode of the projects.
- A complete list of all projects that the user has access to. They can be sorted in ascending or descending alphabetical order.
- Button to create new projects. (See here for more information)
When you enter a project you can:
- Return to the contentCloud home page.
- Mark the project as favorite.
- Additional project management options. From here you can edit, modify, manage your permissions...).
- Search engine within the project.
- List of archived contentsof the project.
- Project information.
- Access the list of folders and units of the project.
- Access the list of publications of the project. (See here for more information).
- Project team members, that is, all users who have permissions to access and work on the project.
- Project folders. In addition to indicating the name of the folder, it shows the number of units inside it.
- Units stored in the project.
- Sort content using various criteria (alphabetical order, type, code, etc.).
- Switch the view in list mode or grid mode.
- Filters. Allows you to locate content using filters (code, name, tags, template, etc.)
- Create items within the project (folders or units).