"Float content" component allows adding contents whose width exceeds width of the central column. This component can only be added inside a section (See here ).
You will find this component in the group of "Structure" components.
1. Select the section, access the "Properties" tab and configure the component.
2. Access the "Add" tab to include all the components you need.
|Lets you select from 3 possible views:|
- Standard. The content protrudes a little from the central column. You can determine how much is overflowing with the additional properties "Right margin" and "Left margin".
- Full width content. The content occupies the entire width available on the screen (full screen).
- Content adjusted to central lane. The bottom of the section occupies the entire width available on the screen (fullscreen) but the content (texts, images ...) adjusts to the width of the center lane.
|Background image||Lets you add a background image for floating content.|
|Type of background||Defines how the image will behave (if it is repeated if it is smaller than the available space or if it is not repeated).|
This property allows adding a background colour for the float content.
This property allows defining the end of the right margin:
This property allows defining the start of the left margin:
Customer support service by UserEcho