Create a page
To create a page, we need to follow these steps:
- Access "Pages" menu and click on "Manage pages".
- Click on "Add" and select a type of page:
- Content page. There are three types of content screens.
- Empty page. The page created by default does not have any type of screen assigned.
Set up a Cover
After creating a page, we should configure its properties, so we select the page from the breadcrumb trail and enter the properties tab.
"Page Title" is the most important property that we should set up.
"View" is another important property where we will choose one of these types of covers:
- Cover with blocks: This option shows a cover with initial goals and an introduction on the same screen.
- Cover with title on the left: It is a more traditional cover, including a title and an image only.
Additionally, we can set up other properties of the cover:
Page or section numeration. This property is only used when "Numeration type" property is set to "Manual" from the Interface (See here ).
It will appear on the upper Interface and Main menu of the unit.
|This text complements the title that will be shown on the Main menu. |
This property allows selecting two cover types.
The logo is enabled when choosing "Cover with title on the left" as cover type. It is possible to add an image or logo to the cover.
This is the main image of the cover.
Background image for mobile devices
The logo is enabled when choosing "Cover with title on the left" as cover type. This property allows configuring an image what will only be shown on devices whose resolution is less that 700px wide. If the resolution is lower than that, the background image is not shown on the right side of the title, but above the title. This means having one image size for big screens (PC) and another size for small screen devices (tablets of Smartphones) can be an interesting choice.
The logo is enabled when choosing "Cover with blocks" as cover type. It is possible to select the background colour of the unit title.
After configuring cover properties, we should use the text editor to write the titles and other texts of the cover.
Set up a Content page
Configuring a content page is very similar to setting up a cover, but:
- "View" property is not used.
- "Header image" property adds an image (explanatory graphic) to the upper area of the screen.
Customer support service by UserEcho