Berlin template offers:
- Content pages, a concept quite similar to sections inside a unit.
- Sections. Located within pages, sections are subsections are used to organise contents graphically. Sections are just a visual resource to display contents within a page.
- Pop-ups or pop-up windows.
We should consider the following aspects:
- There are two types of pages: Cover and Content page
- A page must always contain at least one section.
- All components must always be added inside a section.
This example shows two pages: the first one has a cover screen, and the second one has one single page where we can scroll up and down vertically.
Customer support service by UserEcho