Berlin - Initial configuration | Structure and navigation
BERLIN is a template designed for academic and educational purposes. It allows creating contents organised in sections where you can include different information for students and teachers.
This template offers two types of basic pages:
We can navigate in landscape mode across pages or buttons, as buttons are located on the right and on the left of the page.
Moreover, units also consist of:
1. Navigation menu. It allows accessing the pages/sections within the unit.
2. Go to the previous page.
3. Go to the next page.
4. Teacher content. This button is only available for teacher publication setting option. It also shows additional contents that we will put at teacher's disposal.
5. Unit tools. These are optional features that can include elements such as Search tool, Language selector, Glossary, Help, etc.
Students know where they are, as they are guided by available titles:
1. Unit title. Check here to see how to configure this title.
2. Page title or section title. Check here to see how to configure this title.
3. Other headlines within the section, like section title (See here ) and other headlines (See here)