"Image gallery" is a component that shows one or various images. It is possible to add an "explanatory text" in the caption.
This component is added within the screens by default (See here), but it can also be added inside other components (for example, a Row).
You will find this component in the group of "Image" components.
There are two styles of image gallery:
- Style 1. The forward and backward buttons between images are incorporated into the image. The caption is in the lower area.
- Style 2. The forward and backward buttons are out of the image. The caption is in the upper area. A color border can be added by framing the component or not.
- Style 3. The forward and backward buttons are out of the image. A background image can be added to the gallery. You can reduce the size of the images and place them in the center, on the right or on the left.
1. When we add the "Image gallery", a component including two images is created by default. You can add more images clicking on "Image" inside the "Add" tab.
2. Enter the "Properties" and set up gallery properties.
3. Click on each image and access the "Properties" tab. Go to "Resource" property, click on "Examine" to find and associate an image from the unit Resources folder (see here). Optionally, set up the rest of properties of each image in the gallery (see here to review the properties for each image).
4. Optionally, access the "Add" tab, where you can add two components:
- Credits offering specific properties to define image colours and position (up, down, right, left, etc.)
- Caption located under the image. This component has the same specific properties than the "Text" component. (In order to learn how these properties work, visit here)
Image gallery Properties
This property allows changing the space occupied by a component inside a central column of contents. The component occupies 100% of the space by default. Text size can be reduced to other preset percentages or can be displayed in "full-size". For some quote styles, "Full" width makes quotes lay over the central column.
This property allows placing the component on the right, on the left or on the centre of the central column where contents are shown. It can only be used when applied "Width" is less than 100%.
It allows inserting a component and "wrap" it with a text.
|Caption position||It allows you to decide if the caption of the images will be in the lower area or in the upper area of the gallery.|
|Show border||Property available in the gallery with style 2. It allows you to display a border that frames the entire component. The border will have the main color of the unit.|
|Background image||Property available in gallery with style 3. Allows you to add a background image to the gallery.|
|Show navigation bullets||It allow you to show or hide the lower navigation bullets between images.|
It allows to modify the configuration of the overcoming of the objectives of this concrete component. We can choose between:
Customer support service by UserEcho