Create a page
To create a page, we need to follow these steps:
- Access "Pages" menu and click on "Manage pages".
- Click on "Add" and select a type of page:
- Pages with a cover screen. There are three types of cover screens.
- Pages with a content screen. There are three types of content screens.
- Empty page. The page created by default does not have any type of screen assigned.
Set up page properties
After creating a page, we should configure its properties. In order to do that, we select the page from the breadcrumb trail and enter the properties tab.
Page title or section title. This title will be shown on the Interface and the navigation menu.
Show in Menu
It allows showing or hiding the current page in the navigation menu. All pages are shown in the Menu by default (See here to learn more about the navigation menu).
It allows to modify the configuration of the overcoming of the objectives of this concrete component. We can choose between:
Customer support service by UserEcho