Tokyo template offers:
- Content pages, a concept quite similar to sections inside a unit.
- Screens. Within the pages, screens act as sections and subsections that allow us to organise a secondary navigation level for contents.
- Pop-ups or pop-up Windows.
We should consider the following aspects:
- A page must always contain at least one screen. There are different types of screens: cover screens, content screens, summary screens, etc.
- A screen can be as extensive as necessary, including a scroll bar on one side.
- If a page contains various screens, navigation across pages is done vertically.
This example shows three pages: the first has a cover screen, the second has three screens or sections, and the last one has one single page where we can scroll up and down.
Customer support service by UserEcho