CC Creator - Activities - Single choice
Single-choice questions allow only one correct option to be selected.
- Configuring activity properties
- Configure activity responses
Modify the visibility of the activity.
Configuring the activity properties
After adding an activity to a questionnaire, click on the activity and you will see that two new buttons are activated in the upper area.
The first button provides access to the activity properties.
Among the properties that you can configure are:
- Title. It will be useful to customize it to recognize the activity from the breadcrumb trail.
- Identifier. This is an auto-generated data by the system, but you can customize it. If you customize it, you will help to make the trace that sends the unit to the platform clearer (it is not the same for the content to send to the platform "student1 answered 29cb85cfg44" than to send, for example, "student1 answered activity1"). Remember that the Identifiers must be different, you cannot repeat any identifier of any element within the unit, so you must be careful when modifying them and not repeat them.
- Activity statement. This data will be sent to the training platform and will be used for report extraction. By default, the statement you have written in the question will be used as the title, but you can always customize it. Imagine that the question statement is an image. In that case, you will have to set the question statement here.
- Activity points. This allows you to change the weight or value of the question relative to others. By default, all questions are worth 100, so they are all worth the same, but you could customize this value for all of them to make some give more points than others. This is only useful if you use the "Activity points" scoring method.
- Events. Events are automated actions that you want to occur after a specific trigger. Select the questionnaire and click the "Add event" option. You will be able to choose between 2 triggers:
- When the activity is exceeded.
- When the activity is not exceeded.
When this trigger is executed, the actions that may occur are:
- A pop-up window is displayed.
- A notification is displayed.
Remember that, after configuring the event, you must press the "SAVE" button.
Configure the activity's answers
Click on the activity and you will see that two new buttons are activated in the upper area.
Click on the third one and you will access the activity's response configuration area.
In the "Answers" area you will be able to:
- Add new answer options. In this case, you will be able to add new options according to the templates provided in the theme.
- Duplicate an existing option.
- Delete an existing option.
After adding all the options, you can check the box that indicates which option is the correct one.
And you can set whether the options are displayed in the order of creation or displayed in random order.
Remember: the title of the options will be the text you write in the option.
Modify the visibility of the activity
By clicking on "Add condition" in the properties area, you can decide which object/component will be used as referent and then you can decide which trigger will make the text visible. Depending on the object you choose, you will have different triggers. For example, you could make an activity visible when the learner passes a previous activity, or after clicking on a previous video or audio...