We can add a client image or logo:
- On the upper Interface of a unit
- On the Cover of a unit
On the upper Interface of a unit
- Click on the upper Interface of the unit.
- Access the "Add content" menu.
- Select the component "Logo"
- Go to "Logo (220x50)" property, then click on "Examine" and select the image that will be used as a logo. Image size cannot exceed 200x50px.
A logo will appear automatically on the Interface, located on the left side of the unit title.
Remember The upper logo will only be shown if screen is at least 780px wide. This means Smartphones and some Tablets will not show it when scrolling vertically.
On the Cover of a unit
- Select the Cover screen type.
- Access to "Properties" menu.
- Go to "Logo (220x50)" property, then select the image we want to add. Remember: Image size cannot exceed 200x50px.
Customer support service by UserEcho