TOKYO is the most complete and adaptable template offered by Netex. It allows us to create contents that have various navigation levels (sections and/or subsections). These can include different data thanks to a wide range of components.
This template offers two types of basic pages:
We can navigate in landscape mode across pages, as buttons are located on the right and on the left of the page. If a page has various screens (or sections), we can use the Up button and Down buttons located at the bottom of the page to navigate.
Moreover, units also consist of:
- Navigation menu. It is used to access pages and sections.
- Unit tools. These are optional features that can include elements such as Search tool, Language selector, Glossary, Help, etc.
- Go to the previous page.
- Go to the next page.
- Navigate across screens (or sections) within the same page.
Students know where they are, as they are guided by available titles:
- Unit title.Check here to see how to configure this title.
- Page title or section title. Check here to see how to configure this title.
- Screen title or subsection title. Check here to see how to configure this title.
Navigation menu shows pages ( 1 ) and screens ( 2 ). These are similar to sections and subsections. All pages and screens appear by default, but this option can be customised. We can decide whether to show or hide some of these elements.
Read here to know how to customise the Navigation menu.
Customer support service by UserEcho