Currently, our platform offers 2 places where you can check the status report of overcoming the sprints.
You will be able to see a Report menu within the administrator's portal. This section reflects the added user reports. That is to say, information of each user of your platform related to all the contents located in it.
These reports can be exported in CSV format.
You will also find your own reports by Sprint. You can access it through any Sprint that is or has been published.
Within the Sprint reports, if we click anywhere in the progress box we will enter your report and have the option to export the report from that Sprint.
The image above shows the report displayed if we enter from the top menu of Reports in the administrator view of the learningCloud platform.
What information does each report provide?
While the list displayed within the Sprint report is the list of users who have been enrolled in that Sprint, the Report Page shows all users who have been enrolled in a Sprint. In addition, this second list allows us to select users by the group to which they belong.
What does each field mean in detail?
- Filter of user groups to be displayed, by default all are displayed but let select specific groups.
- Avatar column.
- Name column.
- User name column.
- Sprint name column.
- Dedicated time column.
- Average time spent per session column.
- Average weekly visits column.
- Column of obtained score.
- Sprint status column : GREEN > Completed; ORANGE > In progress; RED > Not completed; GREY > Not started.
- Column indicating the end date of the sprint.
- Sprint progress percentage column.
- Export button for this report to CSV format.
- Gear showing the custom fields we can add to the report.
- Results filter by page and page advance.
How often are these reports updated?
Both Sprints and user reports run once a day. The amount of data displayed needs to be calculated after 24 hours of platform use. Therefore, viewing the data in both reports will reflect actual data from the previous day.
What does the report history menu offer us?
When we want to download the aggregate user reports in CSV format, the task generated is complex, since we have to collect all the information from a user regarding the platform and all the Sprint where he is or has been registered.
The user report is generated in the background, in the "History" tab we will be able to access the last reports generated for downloading once they are available.
Customer support service by UserEcho