learningCloud (My Learning): Login page & Home screen
Welcome to learningCloud!
Accessing the link of your training in learningCloud you will find a simple login page.
Entering your username and password in each field you will access the Home Screen.
You have a password recovery function in case you have forgotten it, by clicking on the link "Can't access your account?", and entering your username or email.
This is the welcome section where you can access the tools of the platform.
You may not have access to this Home Screen, it is possible that loging in you will go directly to the learningCloud interface. Administrators of each platform can decide whether or not to activate this previous page.
learningCloudThis icon allows you to enter My Training, the platform where you can carry out your educational plan. There you will find the courses assigned to you, as well as other interesting content available to you.
Access to the section of ads published on the platform. Here you can check the general communications sent to all students.
This is a personal inbox, similar to an e-mail, where you can receive and consult the messages the trainers have sent to you in particular.
On this page, and throughout the navigation of the platform, there are two icons at the top right of the screen. The first one is the User Profile, which shows our own name and profile picture, and displays a menu that gives access to:
- Profile picture
- First name, Last name and Username
- Your account: access to the profile page with your user details.
- Notifications: direct access to the same Notifications tool we mentioned before.
- Announcements: Direct access to the same Announcements tool we mentioned before.
- Access to user's manuals: direct link to this same Netex Community support page, where you can check tutorials about the platform, share doubts in forums or notify troubles with the platform.
- Logout learningCloud: Log out of your account and return to the Login page.
Quick accessThe second icon, with the shape of a grid, is the Quick Access icon, which displays a new menu with direct access to all the tools on the Home Screen.
Current EventsFinally, there is also a side tab on the left of the screen, called Current Events. Clicking on it you have access to:
- Announcements: a preview of the latest posts published in the Announcements section mentioned before.
- Polls: administrators will sometimes publish small surveys to learn more about our experience with the training. Here you can access them and answer quick and easily.