Once we enter the menu of ticket management following the creation of tickets guide, you can click on any of the colors.
- In the top blue bar will have to choose the language with which we will see the platform, the only supported by support are English and Spanish.
- Under this blue bar you will see New Ticket button
- Below we can see the different colors of been where our cases are
- Grey: all issues.
- Dark grey: new issue.
- Orange: waiting for response ( more data expected from the creator of the issue).
- Blue: verified (issue has been identified and is already working in your solution).
- Green: started (support is working on its reproduction).
- Yellow: evaluating (the case has come to development and are looking for the best solution).
- Black: completed may have these completions.
- Resolved - It has offered a workaround or patch.
- Won't do - the solution is not suitable with product plans.
- Duplicate - the issue is identical to another already managed.
- Not a bug - the problem is not the platform.
- Done - The requested process was executed.
- Unresponsive - the customer does not respond after 3 separate communications 2 days each.
- Below, on the right part, you will find common configuration, where the user can customize contact details, change photo and even renew your password.
- Below you will find the personalized notifications management to receive (or not) messages of changes in the platform.
Customer support service by UserEcho