Netex customers with basic SLA have 2 ways to create an issue in the community.
- By sending an email to email@example.com
- Creating a case on the community portal (they must authenticate before).
When a user enters the community can access to see all public information without being authenticated, these are the Forum (questions, improvements and what you like) and Knowledge base (manuals of apps).
This allows us to log using the menu at the top right.
The top bar will show a new feature called "Tickets".
We can select between:
- Problem to Fix (default): For common issues on your products.
- Task: For tasks demanded against LearningOffice.
We can now select it and see the following screen.
We can create a ticket using the new Ticket button, we will see this screen.
Where we can write the subject of the case, its description will elect goes in the category and its priority.
Remember - It will be so important for us to if you add as many information about an issue, this will help to increase speed and support effectivity. Bare in mind, Netex have lots of customers with differenced instances most of them using the same arguments to talk about their formation issues.
Some recommended information to add when you are reporting errors are:
- Platform: PC or Mac (Browser and version) Cell (Android /IOS /Android+IOS)
- URL: https://xxxxx.learningcloud.me or any affected URL
- ID or Exact name for: (Course/Activity/Plan/Project/Template/Sprint)
- Affected Users: This will be helpful for logs research
- Date/time: Log research needed
- Snaps/Videos: Showing the issue
Customer support service by UserEcho