learningCloud APP : Status of expired or deactivated modules in the app

• updated
  • Answered
Hello Team,

We are planning to end some sprints/modules in next 2 weeks as those wont be relevant.

Could you please confirm the following:
1. If the user has completed any of these sprints, will it still show in completed section of the user's app?
2. Will user will be able to take any of these sprints again from the completed section.
3. What if the user has not taken these trainings, will it automatically disappear from their my Learning section?
4. What will happen to badges and score from these expired sprints? Will the score will still be calculated and badges will be shown in users profile?
5. Can I be able to extract 'reports' from the deactivated sprints? OR I have to run the reports before deactivating those sprints?

Thanks,
Sandeep

Pinned replies
Daniel Ferrer Delgado
  • Answer
Hi,

1. When a user completes a sprint, the sprint moves to the Completed carousel.
2. As long as the sprint is not expired or blocked, the user can access the activities.
3. If the sprint expires, it goes to the Completed carousel. If it is blocked, it stays in the carousel that corresponds by dates.
4. Yes, the badges and scores that have been obtained are maintained. It does not matter if sprints expire or are blocked.
5. The state of the sprints does not matter. The administrator can access the reports regardless of the status of the sprints.

Kind Regards,

Samantha Vázquez Fustes
  • Answered
Daniel Ferrer Delgado
  • Answer
Hi,

1. When a user completes a sprint, the sprint moves to the Completed carousel.
2. As long as the sprint is not expired or blocked, the user can access the activities.
3. If the sprint expires, it goes to the Completed carousel. If it is blocked, it stays in the carousel that corresponds by dates.
4. Yes, the badges and scores that have been obtained are maintained. It does not matter if sprints expire or are blocked.
5. The state of the sprints does not matter. The administrator can access the reports regardless of the status of the sprints.

Kind Regards,

Samantha Vázquez Fustes
  • Under review
Ntx Support
  • Searching answer
Ntx Support
  • Waiting reporter's answer
 Commenting is disabled