An authoring unit is a unit that can be created using the contentCloud editor.
To create a authorship unit, you must have an "Author" role. The steps to follow are:
- Enter a project.
- Press the button.
- Select the "Create authoring unit" option.
Now, you need to select the template you want to use. When there is, in the right side panel, a brief description of the chosen template and its technical characteristics is displayed.
After choosing the template, press "NEXT".
The following shall be:
- Select a representative image of the unit (optional). To add it, press the blue side button. It will take you to a screen where you can use preconfigured images from a gallery or use your own images, uploading them from your PC.
- Enter the name of the unit.
- Set your default language. The chosen language sets the language of the template elements (button name, menus, forward and backward options...).
- Add tags (optional). Tags will allow us to search and locate the units more easily. To add a label we must write its text and press the ENTER key.
After entering this data, we can click, at the top of the screen:
- SAVE. Create the drive and take us to its properties panel.
- SAVE AND GO TO THE AUTHORSHIP. It creates the drive and allows us to directly access the contentCloud editor.
After you create a authoring unit, you can:
- Edit the unit (only if you have permission with Autor role)
Customer support service by UserEcho