contentCloud | View projects
Main view of contentCloud
This is the main view when you enter in contentCloud. Here you can see your projects.
In this view we have:
- Access to the list of projects
- Access to the list of all the units created in contentCloud.
- Access to the list of all the publications made in contentCloud. (See here for more information)
- Access to the instance reports . (See here for more information)
- View latest projects published.
- List complete all projects to which the user has access. They can be sorted by ascending or descending alphabetical order.
- Button to create new projects. (See here for more information)
- Search engine. (See here for more information)
- Archived projects. (See here for more information)
- Configuration of contentCloud.
- Access to the user area. It allows to modify personal data, access to notices to the user manual and other options.
- Access to the rest of the apps in the NetexCloud environment.
When you enter a project you can:
- Return to the main page of contentCloud.
- To access the list of folders and drives the project.
- To access the list of publications of the project. (See details here ).
- The project Folders . In addition to indicate the name of the folder, it shows the number of units that are inside.
- Units that have not been stored within a folder.
- Search for items within the project.
- Consult the archived items in the project.
- Change the view mode list or grid mode.
- Project information. Includes date of creation, creator user, number of units, users of the project...
- Additional options. From here you can Edit the project, delete it, archive it and manage your users.
- Create elements within the project (folders or drives).