Tokyo - Activities | Tap - Tap answer
"Tap-Tap answer" activities allow students to link contents located in two columns. When creating the activity, we have the chance to choose two different presets to link concepts: "Tap-Tap with arrows" or "Tap-Tap without arrows (but using colour codes)".
This type of activity is divided in three areas:
A. Wording area. It includes a sample text by default, but other components like images, audios, and videos can be added.
B. Answer options. This section consists of two columns. The left column is the "Origin" and the right column is the "Target".
C. Feedback. It is possible to configure positive or negative feedback for each question. Apart from text, feedback can also include an image.
- Step 1. Set up activity properties
- Step 2. Set up the wording
- Step 3. Set up answer options
- Step 4. Configure feedback
Step 1. Set up activity properties
After adding the activity, go to the "Properties" tab and configure them:
Score required to mark activities as complete and get a positive feedback. Getting a 100% score is required by default.
This property is only avaliable with a quiz with a "Quiz" view. All the questions have the same weight by default, but we can modify how much a question counts towards the final score. See here to know how to calculate quiz scores depending on the weight of each question included in the quiz.
This property allows reordering answer options each time we generate a "Quiz" or a "Reinforcement activity".
This is only applied when we add questions within a quiz with an "Activity block" view (see here).
This property allows indicating the number of attempts available to complete the activity.If you want unlimited attempts, write "0" attempts. (It will only be finished after overcoming the activity).
|Origin size||By default, the origins and destinations occupy the same space. As with the columns in the rows (See here), We can modify the space occupied by the origins, giving it a width between 1 and 12 spaces.|
|Targets size||We can also modify the width of the destinations, applying a width between 1 and 12 spaces.|
|High of the options|
We can select two ways:
Step 2. Set up the wording
1. Write the text for the question (see here the setup options available for texts)
2. Optionally, you can add more components within the wording. Make sure you select the wording (you will easily find it within the breadcrumb trail) before going to the "Add" tab and include the components you need.
Step 3. Set up answer options
3. Write the text for all the origin and target answer options.
4. Select each "Target", go the "Properties tab and define a title for each target option.
5. Then select each "Origin", go to the "Properties" tab and choose its target, that is, the correct target option for each origin option.
6. Optionally, the text included in the option can be replaced by an image. Select the option, go to the "Add" tab and add an "Image". Then you can delete the text and leave only the image.
7. If needed, you can add more answer options. Select an option, go to the "Add" tab, "Insert after", and select "Origin" or "Target".
Step 4. Configure feedback
Finally, write the texts of positive and negative feedback to finish activity configuration. As you can see, the text can be replaced by an image.
If you do not want to include any feedback, you can delete it.