How to track my publications in the community and tickets.
Once we enter the menu of ticket management following the creation of tickets guide, you can click on any of the colors.
- In the top blue bar will have to choose the language with which we will see the platform, the only supported by support are English and Spanish.
- Under this blue bar you will see New Ticket button
- Below we can see the different case status
- Opened: all active issues.
- Unmarked: New tickets.
- Opened:Other: waiting for response ( more data expected from the creator of the issue).
- Planned: issue has been identified and is already working in your solution.
- Started: support is working on its reproduction.
- Under review: the case has come to development and are looking for the best solution.
- Completed: may have these completions.
- Resolved - It has offered a workaround or patch.
- Won't do - the solution is not suitable with product plans.
- Duplicate (Hide satisfaction) - the issue is identical to another already managed.
- Not a bug - the problem is not the platform.
- Done - The requested process was executed.
- Unresponsive - the customer does not respond after 3 separate communications 2 days each.
- Below, on the right part, you will find common configuration, where the user can customize contact details, change photo and even renew your password.
- Below you will find the personalised notifications management to receive (or not) messages of changes in the platform.