From Netex we want to hear your voice, but we have designed some rules of coexistence so that we can all enjoy a community of knowledge focused on improving your experience as users of the platform.
- Any user of the products may open a thread in the forum, ideas, questions and what you like (not only authorised users) but all will be subject to moderation of the support department before being included as a public message, as we look for messages that provide content that increase knowledge about our products.
- Support may route an open thread in the forum as a private ticket in case you see that the information does not affect all products or may violate the privacy of customer data. In these cases, you will be invited to follow the conversation only with authorised users of the contracted platform, in the case of the basic SLA. The same rule applies in the other way around.
- As it is a public forum, no derogatory language or references or comparisons with competing products will be allowed.
- Discussions about product prices or comparisons of coverage of the plans will not be published. Netex already has a complete commercial department that will be at your disposal for these consultations.
- Also, questions about personalized content will be redirected to the Customer Success department (if you have the service engaged) or Commercial in its absence. Since they are not part of the product core, other customers will not benefit from such detailed information.
- Every new thread will be present in Spanish and English simultaneously as supported languages. The answers will be written in providers native languages, in case you need translation for the comment marked as "RESPONSE" feel free to send us a private ticket to support, we will do it for you.
- Improvement requests will remain published for 1 year. After that time they will be deleted whether they are excluded from our plans or simply not answered. The reason behind this deletion is to reopen the debate and clean up the old exclusions so that they do not interfere with the new needs that you as users can detect.