2020/03/16 contentCloud (1.14 version) New improvements to the Tokyo, Berlin and Vegas templates.
Our contentCloud template development team has been very busy lately and has made some interesting improvements to three of our templates:
- Popup targets. Now, if a popup containing a target element (e.g. a video or a quiz) is associated with a page, the page will not be unlocked until all targets (those of the page itself and its popups) are met. And that pop-up element also appears in the objectives summary.
- Image gallery. There is now the possibility to hide the lower navigation bullets. Read more about it here.
- Questionnaires. If you create a questionnaire or a block of activities with only 1 question, the forward and backward buttons and the legend "X for X" disappear.
- True/False questions. You can now customize the text of the "True" and "False" options and you can decide their position: below the statement, to the right or to the left. More info here.
- In this template we have also added the logic of the objectives in popups.
- You can now create multi-lingual units with Berlin. More information here.
- The Interactive Video component is added. The same component we have in Tokyo, now also available in Berlin. More info here.
- True/False questions. As in Tokyo, the text of the "True" and "False" options can be customized and you can decide their position. More info here.
- We have improved the behavior and responsiveness of some components to better adapt them if we incorporate the embedded units in learningCloud.
- Now we can configure objectives! We can now do the same as with Tokyo or Berlin.
- Customize the page: you can now decide the width of the content (like the central column of Tokyo) and a background color or image. A very important improvement for the layout.
More info here.