Lanzamiento de un curso a un grupo de alumnos con una única dirección de correo

• updated
  • Answered

I need to make a query with the topic of enlisting students on the LearningCloud platform of DiagnosQA.

When I register a user I have to assign a name and an email.

A customer asks me if there is a possibility for me to register X users (e.g. 20 students) and to use a unique email address provided to us by the company for the company to redirect the course to students by data protection topic.

Pinned replies
Paco López Gómez
  • Answer
  • Answered

ES

Hola Paula,

Sentimos la demora en la respuesta. 

Queremos indicar desde un principio que la herramienta no está pensada para que varios alumnos tengan el mismo mail, el problema de usar esa configuración es que se pierden funcionalidades básicas para la plataforma, como la posibilidad de restablecer la contraseña por parte del usuario, así mismo las notificaciones por correo electrónico de que han sido incluidos en un  Plan, curso, acción formativa no les llegarán. 

Es por esto que el escenario que planteas te decimos que si funcionaría, pero sería el administrador quien debería cubrir todas esas funcionalidades perdidas.

Esperamos haber aclarado tu duda. 

Saludos

EN

Hi, Paula,

We're sorry for the delay in response. 

We want to indicate from the beginning that the tool is not designed for several students to have the same mail, the problem of using that configuration is that basic functionalities for the platform are lost, such as the possibility of resetting the password by the user, also the notifications by email that have been included in a Plan, course, training action will not reach them. 

This is why the scenario you propose we tell you that it would work, but it would be the administrator who would have to cover all those lost functionalities.

We hope we have clarified your doubt.

Greetings

Paco López Gómez
  • Answer
  • Answered

ES

Hola Paula,

Sentimos la demora en la respuesta. 

Queremos indicar desde un principio que la herramienta no está pensada para que varios alumnos tengan el mismo mail, el problema de usar esa configuración es que se pierden funcionalidades básicas para la plataforma, como la posibilidad de restablecer la contraseña por parte del usuario, así mismo las notificaciones por correo electrónico de que han sido incluidos en un  Plan, curso, acción formativa no les llegarán. 

Es por esto que el escenario que planteas te decimos que si funcionaría, pero sería el administrador quien debería cubrir todas esas funcionalidades perdidas.

Esperamos haber aclarado tu duda. 

Saludos

EN

Hi, Paula,

We're sorry for the delay in response. 

We want to indicate from the beginning that the tool is not designed for several students to have the same mail, the problem of using that configuration is that basic functionalities for the platform are lost, such as the possibility of resetting the password by the user, also the notifications by email that have been included in a Plan, course, training action will not reach them. 

This is why the scenario you propose we tell you that it would work, but it would be the administrator who would have to cover all those lost functionalities.

We hope we have clarified your doubt.

Greetings

Ntx Support
  • Searching answer
 Commenting is disabled