+2
Excluded

User reporting

Ebonie Mather 5 months ago updated by Josman Pérez (learningCloud Product Owner) 2 months ago 2

We have a customer who needs to see the activity per user rather than sprints. Their suggestion encompasses 2 things 1) the ability to search for a specific user in the leaderboard so they can find the individual as they have many users and you currently have to scroll, the second is the ability to export the completion of sprints progress.

Answer

Answer
Excluded

EN

Hello Ebonie

Sorry for the late reply, what you asking for is for reports aggregate which is something that is not still in learningCloud. We are evaluating the option to add to learningCloud these types of reports but until now we are still studying the possibility, anyway it won't be planned until Q1 of 2020. I'll tell you more information when I have it.

Regards

ES

Hola ebonie

Perdón por la respuesta tardía, lo que estas pidiendo es un agregado de informes que es algo que aún no se encuentra en learningCloud. Estamos evaluando la opción de incorporar a learningCloud este tipo de informes, pero por ahora todavía estamos estudiando la posibilidad, de todos modos no se planificará hasta el primer trimestre de 2020. Te contaré más información cuando la tenga.

Saludos

Answer
Excluded

EN

Hello Ebonie

Sorry for the late reply, what you asking for is for reports aggregate which is something that is not still in learningCloud. We are evaluating the option to add to learningCloud these types of reports but until now we are still studying the possibility, anyway it won't be planned until Q1 of 2020. I'll tell you more information when I have it.

Regards

ES

Hola ebonie

Perdón por la respuesta tardía, lo que estas pidiendo es un agregado de informes que es algo que aún no se encuentra en learningCloud. Estamos evaluando la opción de incorporar a learningCloud este tipo de informes, pero por ahora todavía estamos estudiando la posibilidad, de todos modos no se planificará hasta el primer trimestre de 2020. Te contaré más información cuando la tenga.

Saludos