What makes sprints appear in "TOPSPRINTS" block?

• updated
  • Answered

We see that in the LearningCloud dashboard we have a block called Topsprints, but in this there are only non-published (and non-rated) courses, eventhough we have quite some courses that are published and rated. What makes that these courses are shown there? / How can we adjust this?

Thanks!

Irma

Pinned replies
anonymous
  • Answer

EN

Good Morning, 

In learningCloud dashboard screen, as an admin you can see a block called Toprated sprints this is the 5 sprint with more ratings.

I don't know which part of the dashboard are you referring to. Could you give us more information? 

Thank you,

ES

Buenos días,

En el dashboard de learningCloud, como administrador puedes ver un apartado llamado Sprints Mejor Valorados, aquí aparecen los 5 sprints mejor valorados por los alumnos.

No se a que parte del dashboard te estás refiriendo. ¿Podrías darnos más información?

Gracias.

The Courseware Company (NL)
  • Answered

Hi Josman,

thanks for your response! I didn't get a notification, so I didn't see this earlier.

The block used to show sprints that were not published and did not have any ratings when we placed this question here, 3 months ago.. But now it seem to show what you said it should.

Thanks!

Paco López Gómez
  • Waiting reporter's answer
anonymous
  • Answer

EN

Good Morning, 

In learningCloud dashboard screen, as an admin you can see a block called Toprated sprints this is the 5 sprint with more ratings.

I don't know which part of the dashboard are you referring to. Could you give us more information? 

Thank you,

ES

Buenos días,

En el dashboard de learningCloud, como administrador puedes ver un apartado llamado Sprints Mejor Valorados, aquí aparecen los 5 sprints mejor valorados por los alumnos.

No se a que parte del dashboard te estás refiriendo. ¿Podrías darnos más información?

Gracias.

Does anyone know why some sprints are shown in the topsprints block?

Paco López Gómez
  • Searching answer
Paco López Gómez
  • Waiting reporter's answer
 Commenting is disabled