+1
Planned

MM - User view

Fátima García 4 months ago • updated by Logicearth Support 3 months ago 4

Hello:
The client requests if the administrators may see the same view that a particular user.

Answer

Answer
Planned

EN

Hello!,

We know that this feature is a "must have", so we've taken it into consideration in order to develop this functionality. 

What we are thinking is to giving the admin user the ability to be enrolled into a sprint. So that it could be a student, exactly as if it was a user role.

We are still managing time frames in order to give you an estimate. 

Thank you!

ES

Hola!,

Sabemos que esta característica es "imprescindible", por lo que la hemos tenido en cuenta para desarrollar esta funcionalidad.

Lo que estamos pensando es dar al usuario administrativo la posibilidad de inscribirse en un sprint. Para que pudiera ser un estudiante, exactamente como si fuera un rol de usuario.

Seguimos gestionando los plazos para poder darle una estimación.

Gracias!

Hi,

That would present some difficulties.

It wouldn't allow admins to troubleshoot anything outside of a Sprint and it would corrupt data (i.e. unless Admins were filtered out - they would appear in learning data).

Eoin

Answer
Planned

EN

Hello!,

We know that this feature is a "must have", so we've taken it into consideration in order to develop this functionality. 

What we are thinking is to giving the admin user the ability to be enrolled into a sprint. So that it could be a student, exactly as if it was a user role.

We are still managing time frames in order to give you an estimate. 

Thank you!

ES

Hola!,

Sabemos que esta característica es "imprescindible", por lo que la hemos tenido en cuenta para desarrollar esta funcionalidad.

Lo que estamos pensando es dar al usuario administrativo la posibilidad de inscribirse en un sprint. Para que pudiera ser un estudiante, exactamente como si fuera un rol de usuario.

Seguimos gestionando los plazos para poder darle una estimación.

Gracias!

+1

This makes a lot of sense for troubleshooting technical queries. But, what I have seen in other LMS's, is that the system actually logs the admin is as that user and, in doing so, corrupts user engagement data (i.e. the admin is logged as the user having logged in).