+1
Excluded

MM - search option

Fátima García 6 months ago updated by Josman Pérez (learningCloud Product Owner) 2 months ago 3

Hello:
The client requests to keep the word seeking to locate a sprint as administrator, will be kept after entering a sprint and go back.
Now, it is deleted, and have to get back looking up if the sprint was not the appropriate.

Answer

Answer
Excluded

ES

Buenos días Fátima,

Se ha descartado realizar este improvement en 2019. De momento no se si entrará para 2020, pero te mantendré informada. 

Muchas gracias!

EN

Good morning, Fatima,

This improvement has been ruled out in 2019. At the moment I don't know if it will enter by 2020, but I will keep you informed.

Thank you very much!

Answer
Excluded

ES

Buenos días Fátima,

Se ha descartado realizar este improvement en 2019. De momento no se si entrará para 2020, pero te mantendré informada. 

Muchas gracias!

EN

Good morning, Fatima,

This improvement has been ruled out in 2019. At the moment I don't know if it will enter by 2020, but I will keep you informed.

Thank you very much!

+1
Under review

ES

Hola,

Es una modificación interesante. Se tiene en cuenta para la adaptar la funcionalidad con este requerimiento.

Gracias,

EN

Hello,

It's an interesting modification. It is taken into account for the adaptation of the functionality with this requirement.

Thank you,