learningCloud : User's learning history is incorrect

• updated
  • Answered
Hi Team,

During Pilot phase, I assigned some modules (with NO END DATE) to users using 'group assignment' feature.

Now that user's auto enrollment is in process, all the users added to these groups see these modules in their learning section in learningCloud.
I set the End date - assuming they should not take this module from now on and it will be vanished from their leaning. 
However, I could see after the End date being set, those modules are moved to the 'completed'  section in users learning section, which is not TRUE.

Is there any way, I can remove these trainings from user's learning history?

Pinned replies
Ntx Support
  • Answer
  • Answered

EN

Hi Sandeep,

In "completed" the sprints that are shown are the trainings completed by the users and the expired trainings. In this case the training is expired.

Rergards,

ES

Hola Sandeep,

El carrusel de completados muestra todos las convocatorias de sprints individuales que están expiradas o que han sido completadas por el usuario. En este caso la convocatoria está expirada

Saludos,

Francisco Vila 

Customer Support Agent

Ntx Support
  • Searching answer
Ntx Support
  • Answer
  • Answered

EN

Hi Sandeep,

In "completed" the sprints that are shown are the trainings completed by the users and the expired trainings. In this case the training is expired.

Rergards,

ES

Hola Sandeep,

El carrusel de completados muestra todos las convocatorias de sprints individuales que están expiradas o que han sido completadas por el usuario. En este caso la convocatoria está expirada

Saludos,

Francisco Vila 

Customer Support Agent

Commenting is disabled