Question regarding Editions in Learning Cloud

• updated
  • Answered
Hi team,

I'm checking out the new Editions update in Learning Cloud. Looks great! In the description on this community it says you don't have to clone a sprint if you wish to edit activities. Within the editions of a sprint I can't find the function to change or add new activities. If I unpublish the sprint I still can't add / delete activities. It seems I still have to clone the sprint to make these changes. Could someone please help me out with this? 

Thnx! 

Regards,
Wiebe 

Pinned replies
Francisco José Polo González
  • Answer
  • Answered

EN

Hello

That's correct, you can update the activities in one place and all editions will be updated automatically. This means,  the administrator will be able to change the xAPI content of an activity within an already published sprint. This will allow the administrator the ability to correct a particular content without having to duplicate the sprint.  

You can find more information by clicking on this link 

But, you can not edit (e.g) the gamification of the activity after the sprint has been pulished. This, as you said, has not changed in the new Editions update. 

Hope this helps.

Regards

ES 

Hola 

Es correcto, puede actualizar las actividades en un lugar y todas las ediciones se actualizarán automáticamente. Esto significa que el administrador podrá cambiar el contenido xAPI de una actividad dentro de un sprint ya publicado. Esto permitirá al administrador la capacidad de corregir un contenido particular sin tener que duplicar el sprint.

Puede encontrar más información haciendo clic en este enlace

Pero no se puede editar (por ejemplo) la gamificación de la actividad después de que el sprint haya sido pulido. Esto, como has dicho, no ha cambiado en la nueva actualización de Editions.

Espero que te sea de ayuda.

Saludos

• Answer
  • Answered

EN

Hello

That's correct, you can update the activities in one place and all editions will be updated automatically. This means,  the administrator will be able to change the xAPI content of an activity within an already published sprint. This will allow the administrator the ability to correct a particular content without having to duplicate the sprint.  

You can find more information by clicking on this link 

But, you can not edit (e.g) the gamification of the activity after the sprint has been pulished. This, as you said, has not changed in the new Editions update. 

Hope this helps.

Regards

ES 

Hola 

Es correcto, puede actualizar las actividades en un lugar y todas las ediciones se actualizarán automáticamente. Esto significa que el administrador podrá cambiar el contenido xAPI de una actividad dentro de un sprint ya publicado. Esto permitirá al administrador la capacidad de corregir un contenido particular sin tener que duplicar el sprint.

Puede encontrar más información haciendo clic en este enlace

Pero no se puede editar (por ejemplo) la gamificación de la actividad después de que el sprint haya sido pulido. Esto, como has dicho, no ha cambiado en la nueva actualización de Editions.

Espero que te sea de ayuda.

Saludos

anonymous
Hi, 

Thanks for your answer. Okay so this didn't change in the new editions update. I thought it changed based on the Advantages slide in the community update: https://community.netexlearning.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/10023-09022021-learningcloudeditions

It says: If you need to update an activity, do it in one place and all editions will be updated automatically. 

Regards,
Wiebe 

• Waiting reporter's answer

EN

Hello

You can edit the sprints by clicking on the Editor tab.

Please bear in mind it is not possible to edit sprint if it has been published

Adding or editing activities is still possible if the sprint has not been published. 

Maybe you are facing some other issue?

Regards

ES

Hola

Puedes editar los sprints haciendo click en la pestaña Editor

Por favor recuerda que no es posible editar un sprint si ha sido anteriormente publicado.

Es posible editar o añadir actividades si el sprint no ha sido publicado.

Saludos

• Searching answer
 Commenting is disabled