Actualización sprints

• updated
  • Answered

Good morning,

I have a question regarding the update of courses already published, when I unpublish them, I can edit the content but not create again, the problem is that when I publish them again, I get a notification to everyone who is registered to the group, whether they have done it or not. Is there a way to not send the message or send a message saying that instead of it being new, it is updated? Is there any way to edit/create/delete content of published sprints without the need to unpublish them?

I hope I have expressed myself clearly,

Thanks in advance

Pinned replies
Francisco José Polo González
  • Answer
  • Answered

ES

Buenos días 

Las notificaciones solo se podrían desactivar de modo global, es decir, desactivando esta opción los usuarios dejarían de recibir notificaciones cuando sean inscritos en un sprint; además tendría que sernos solicitado expresamente, ya que esa configuración no está disponible para el usuario final. 

No es posible modificar el mensaje que se envía cuando el usuario es inscrito en un sprint. 

En cuanto a si es posible editar, modificar sprints sin despublicarlos, no sería posible. 

En relación a esto, editar y modificar actividades de sprints previamente publicados

En cualquier caso la edición y modificación de actividades de sprints previamente publicados que no se recomienda hacer porque puede romper los seguimientos de los alumnos con progreso. 

Saludos

EN

Good morning

Notifications can only be deactivated globally, i.e. by deactivating this option, users would no longer receive notifications when they are enrolled in a sprint; moreover, this would have to be specifically requested, as this configuration is not available to the end user.

It is not possible to modify the message that is sent when the user is enrolled in a sprint.

As to whether it is possible to edit, modify sprints without unpublishing them, this is not be possible.

In any case, editing and modifying activities of previously published sprints is not recommended because it can break the tracking of students with progress.

Regards

• Answer
  • Answered

ES

Buenos días 

Las notificaciones solo se podrían desactivar de modo global, es decir, desactivando esta opción los usuarios dejarían de recibir notificaciones cuando sean inscritos en un sprint; además tendría que sernos solicitado expresamente, ya que esa configuración no está disponible para el usuario final. 

No es posible modificar el mensaje que se envía cuando el usuario es inscrito en un sprint. 

En cuanto a si es posible editar, modificar sprints sin despublicarlos, no sería posible. 

En relación a esto, editar y modificar actividades de sprints previamente publicados

En cualquier caso la edición y modificación de actividades de sprints previamente publicados que no se recomienda hacer porque puede romper los seguimientos de los alumnos con progreso. 

Saludos

EN

Good morning

Notifications can only be deactivated globally, i.e. by deactivating this option, users would no longer receive notifications when they are enrolled in a sprint; moreover, this would have to be specifically requested, as this configuration is not available to the end user.

It is not possible to modify the message that is sent when the user is enrolled in a sprint.

As to whether it is possible to edit, modify sprints without unpublishing them, this is not be possible.

In any case, editing and modifying activities of previously published sprints is not recommended because it can break the tracking of students with progress.

Regards

• Searching answer
 Commenting is disabled