Answered

Mandatory book modules

Javier Martinez 6 months ago updated by María José Fernández (Netex Expert) 6 months ago 2

Good afternoon

I would like to make a query about the possibility of "making mandatory" the display in order of the modules within a Book.

I passed a client a multi sco with 9 modules and he tells me that he wants not to be able to advance for example from Module 1 to Module 2 if not seen before.

How could I?

I send you capture of the situation

Thank you in advance,

Best regards

Answer

Answer
Answered

ES

Hola Javier,

Actualmente, en learningMaker no se puede generar la secuencialidad solicitada. Si lo que desean es hacer que los módulos de un curso sean secuenciales, lo ideal es que, en lugar de crear un multiSCO, suban cada unidad por separado al LMS y gestionen la secuencialidad mediante las opciones que proporcionan los propios LMS.

Saludos

EN

Hi, Javier,

Currently, in learningMaker the requested sequence cannot be generated. If you want to make the modules of a course sequential, ideally, instead of creating a multiSCO, upload each unit separately to the LMS and manage the sequence using the options provided by the LMSs themselves.

Greetings

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED

Muchas gracias por la respuesta.

Me queda claro.

Saludos cordiales

Satisfaction mark by Javier Martinez 5 months ago
Answer
Answered

ES

Hola Javier,

Actualmente, en learningMaker no se puede generar la secuencialidad solicitada. Si lo que desean es hacer que los módulos de un curso sean secuenciales, lo ideal es que, en lugar de crear un multiSCO, suban cada unidad por separado al LMS y gestionen la secuencialidad mediante las opciones que proporcionan los propios LMS.

Saludos

EN

Hi, Javier,

Currently, in learningMaker the requested sequence cannot be generated. If you want to make the modules of a course sequential, ideally, instead of creating a multiSCO, upload each unit separately to the LMS and manage the sequence using the options provided by the LMSs themselves.

Greetings