Excluded

Increase expiration time for "welcome mail" in netexCloud

Ricardo Emanuel Devai 11 months ago updated 10 months ago 5

Hi, there

Currently, the standard expiration time for welcome emails is 24 hours. Is it possible to extend it for 5 days? It would be of a great help and would avoid users contacting the HR Department asking for help. I think 24 hours is such a short period in case a user is travelling, out of the office, too busy. Also, I understand that the welcome email is not really sensitive information, thus a longer period would not represent a risk, in my opinion. Thank you! 

As a tip for administrators, you can re-send the welcome email from the user page or you can tell the user to click on "Can´t access my account" and the system will send a new email to the user. 

Answer

Answer
Excluded

EN

Hello Ricardo,

The changing this configuration is possible. However, customizing its value for a specific client is only possible if the client has a dedicated installation of NetexCloud. If not, this parameter will be unique for all tenants under the same instance.

Nevertheless, as you mentioned, the welcome process can be easily retrigger from the administration panel or by the user itself at anytime.

Regards,

Saray

ES

Hola Ricardo,

El cambio de esta configuración es posible. Sin embargo, la personalización de su valor para un cliente específico sólo es posible si el cliente tiene una instalación dedicada de NetexCloud. Si no, este parámetro será único para todos los inquilinos bajo la misma instancia.

Sin embargo, como has mencionado, el proceso de bienvenida puede ser fácilmente relanzado desde el panel de administración o por el propio usuario en cualquier momento.

Saludos,

Saray

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED
Satisfaction mark by Ricardo Emanuel Devai 11 months ago
Answer
Excluded

EN

Hello Ricardo,

The changing this configuration is possible. However, customizing its value for a specific client is only possible if the client has a dedicated installation of NetexCloud. If not, this parameter will be unique for all tenants under the same instance.

Nevertheless, as you mentioned, the welcome process can be easily retrigger from the administration panel or by the user itself at anytime.

Regards,

Saray

ES

Hola Ricardo,

El cambio de esta configuración es posible. Sin embargo, la personalización de su valor para un cliente específico sólo es posible si el cliente tiene una instalación dedicada de NetexCloud. Si no, este parámetro será único para todos los inquilinos bajo la misma instancia.

Sin embargo, como has mencionado, el proceso de bienvenida puede ser fácilmente relanzado desde el panel de administración o por el propio usuario en cualquier momento.

Saludos,

Saray

Thank you, Saray! Do you see the possibility to change it to 5 days under the same instance for all tenants?

Best, 

Good morning Ricardo,

Unfortunately in this case I do not see that possibility. We need to cover the most restritive situation in this case, that is 24 h period. Besides, both users and administrators can retrigger the process whenever is needed so the 24h safety period is not a hard limitation to use the platform. 

Regards,

/Saray

I see the point. No problem, as you mentioned there are alternatives to retrigger the process. Thank you for your comments!