+1
Excluded

My training. Include listing view

maria.martinezga 9 months ago in learningCentral (LMS) updated by Francisco Sirvent Vila 9 months ago 3

The current view of My Training, where each course/plan is a quadrant, is a bit uncomfortable when the user has many courses/plans; forces you to have to navigate a bunch of pages to get a view of all the formations you're assigned to. It would be nice to offer the possibility to view the courses in list format, so that they occupy less and offer a more generic view.

It would also be nice to be able to group the view of the courses by folders, e.g. collections.

Answer

Answer
Excluded

ES

Hola Maria, 

Nuestra Gerente de producto respondió: "Esta funcionalidad no está contemplada en el roadmap." 

Para estos casos, lo mejor es que te pongas en contacto con tu contacto comercial de Netex a ver si sería posible implementarlo como un desarrollo personalizado.

Gracias por tu solicitud.

Saludos

EN

Hello, Maria,

Our Product Manager replied: "This functionality is not in the roadmap."
For cases like this, the best thing to do is contact your Netex Account manager to see if it would be possible to implement it as a custom development.

Thank you for your request.

Greetings

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED

Gracias

Satisfaction mark by maria.martinezga 9 months ago
Answer
Excluded

ES

Hola Maria, 

Nuestra Gerente de producto respondió: "Esta funcionalidad no está contemplada en el roadmap." 

Para estos casos, lo mejor es que te pongas en contacto con tu contacto comercial de Netex a ver si sería posible implementarlo como un desarrollo personalizado.

Gracias por tu solicitud.

Saludos

EN

Hello, Maria,

Our Product Manager replied: "This functionality is not in the roadmap."
For cases like this, the best thing to do is contact your Netex Account manager to see if it would be possible to implement it as a custom development.

Thank you for your request.

Greetings

Gracias Francisco. Contactamos con KAM.

Saludos