maria.martinezga 4 months ago in learningCentral (LMS) • updated by Francisco López (Team Leader) 1 month ago • 8
We would like that functionality review exercises and return a correction to users by the evaluator was more flexible and usable. We explain why below.
To evaluate an exercise it is necessary:
- To search for persons who have uploaded an exercise should I press generate report and filter users whose field assistance = Yes, because there is no way to search by other field other than name or login. Another option is to go through pages to find users that have uploaded the exercise or search for it by name / login.
- After checking file, to perform the evaluation I need to return to the list of students, press Edit evaluation and rescan for the user in the alphabetical listing.
- To return any comments (e.g. a single phrase) the user must write it to a file and upload it on the screen check file, because comments comments are not displayed to the user.
- Include an Advanced search on the student tab (as there is in the tab evaluations).
- Power record evaluation (rating, comments) on the same screen where check files. You should not have to browse and find again the user to perform these two actions.
- Create a feedback for the student, that student may display field. Single file can view the comments from the check screen field if I upload a file.
- Improve navigation to the list of students from the consultation of files of a student, now there is to click on the details tab and again on the students tab.
- The student can see its correction as soon as it is registered and not having to wait for the completion of training, the same action that occurs in the performance evaluations.
Customer support service by UserEcho