Excluded

Content of the app as completed

Sergio Ruiz de Leon Almuedo 2 months ago in learningCentral (LMS) updated by Noelia López Míguez 1 month ago 2

Good morning

We are using the mobile app to make a program of onbording to the company. We have a collection that encompasses all the courses and activities.

We will use a generic user, i.e., that all those who enter will have to enter the same username and password, as as they have not yet joined the company, they would not have own profile.

The problem is that as soon as the first user gets and complete content, this course is already listed in gray and puts "overcome". Can do even if you complete the course, never appear as completed and grey image, so that whenever a user will get displayed without doing?

I attached a screenshot of some contents without complete and others listed as completed.

If I have not explained well, or you have any questions tell me.

Answer

Answer
Excluded

ES

Buenos días Sergio,

Me temo que ese comportamiento no es posible. Cuando un alumno supera un curso, pasa a visualizarse como completado. 

Te recomendamos que crees un usuario por cada persona que necesite hacer el curso.

Muchas gracias por tu pregunta, espero haber podido ayudarte.

Un saludo.

EN

Good morning Sergio,

I'm afraid that behavior is not possible. When a student passes a course, it is visualized as completed.

We recommend that you create a user for each person who needs to do the course.

Thank you very much for your question, I hope I was able to help you.

Answer
Excluded

ES

Buenos días Sergio,

Me temo que ese comportamiento no es posible. Cuando un alumno supera un curso, pasa a visualizarse como completado. 

Te recomendamos que crees un usuario por cada persona que necesite hacer el curso.

Muchas gracias por tu pregunta, espero haber podido ayudarte.

Un saludo.

EN

Good morning Sergio,

I'm afraid that behavior is not possible. When a student passes a course, it is visualized as completed.

We recommend that you create a user for each person who needs to do the course.

Thank you very much for your question, I hope I was able to help you.